The variety of treatments exceeds the deposition of metals. Special effects could be generated.
- Metal coloring produces antique effects on new surfaces.
- The brushing of surfaces results in a silky look.
- Lacquering protects surfaces and parts. Lacquer also provides corrosion protection and gives special effects.
Manufacturing and forming processes lead to chemically inactive surfaces.
- Manufacturing and forming processes lead to chemically inactive surfaces.
- Little unevenness will be eliminated by copperplating and polishing the parts.
If you prefer decorative and resistant gilding you can get a brilliant varnish on your parts. We also can lacquer your parts with special effect layers.