Moosbach & Kanne’ s performance in galvanizing technologies
Precious metals are deposited in very thin layers of 0.1 µm (=1/10000 mm) up to several µm. The thickness of the layers in between (Copper, Nickel) can add up to several µm as well. They are necessary for corrosion protection and for more brightness.
The following metals could be deposited:
- Watt’sches Nickel
- Black Nickel
Additional Treatments and Surfaces
The variety of treatments exceeds the deposition of metals. Special effects could be generated.
- Metal coloring produces antique effects on new surfaces.
- The brushing of surfaces results in a silky look.
- Lacquering protects surfaces and parts. Lacquer also provides corrosion protection and gives special effects.
Manufacturing and forming processes lead to chemically inactive surfaces.
- Manufacturing and forming processes lead to chemically inactive surfaces.
- Little unevenness will be eliminated by copperplating and polishing the parts.
If you prefer decorative and resistant gilding you can get a brilliant varnish on your parts. We also can lacquer your parts with special effect layers.